At Les Petits Pieds Preschool we believe in the quality of your child’s education, therefore we maintain a low educator-student ratio. A ratio of 1 to 8 for the Age 4 Program and a ratio of 1 to 7 for the Age 3 Program.
Les Petits Pieds Preschool is a non-profit, French preschool catering to French and English families who desire to have their children benefit from the richness of a French program. Licensed and inspected by the Government of Alberta, Les Petits Pieds Preschool is a partnership between the Conseil Scolaire du Sud de l’Alberta (School Board), L’École Francophone d’Airdrie and the Board of Administration.
All French and English families are welcome to attend our preschool. Don’t speak French? Not a problem and here’s why …
- All communications to parents are bilingual.
- We offer the readiness skills for a Francophone and French Immersion Kindergarten.
- We have mastered various programs called “Francisation” that will help your child transition from English to becoming bilingual.
- A maximum of 8 to 1 student to teacher ratio.
- A team of educated and experienced French educators that work with the School Board to offer programs that far exceed standards.